Hi everyone,

A couple of things. Firstly I want to buy an old iMac, preferably blue,
green or purple but I'm not hugely fussy. It doesn't have to be a super
machine, but it does need to be able to be networked with my G4 (running
OS9.2 but soon to be upgraded to 10). The iMac will be for my 3 year old
daughter, mainly for the Wiggles website and educational games and packages,
to keep her amused and off my G4, so it just needs to be an old work horse
and I don't want to spend a lot. This isn't an urgent request, so if anyone
has one they're thinking of getting rid of give me a call on 0403224404.

Secondly, my cursor has recently started disappearing at times, when it
leaves the main window or onto menu bars and tool palettes which makes
running Photoshop and Dreamweaver difficult. It only does it in a certain
area of my screen and only at certain times. Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Kelly Duffy