Now, my friend has a printing problem when printing from Internet
Explorer. He is printing to a Canon printer which prints to page
size on everything else besides IE. I have fiddled with settings
in page setup and the printer dialogue, but it still cuts off about
50mm of the RH side at printing.

I expect that there is a setting in IE which we both cannot find.

Again, we look to good advice from the list.

Which version of IE is he using? I thought there was a fix for this but I may be mistaken.

Thanks,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer Join Team Sungroper, race the