On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 14:07, ECU Account wrote:
> never burn an AUDIO CD on a higher speed than the realtime length- well, on
> older machines..... I am sure this is not the case as with the latest G4s
> etc..........

This comment makes IMHO no sense, because if it were true, data stored
on a single-speed recorded disk would be different from data stored on a
double-speed recorded disk which in turn would be different again for a
4 times or other speed recorded disk.

We all know that if you record a data-CD, the information stored is the
same, otherwise our backups would change, depending on which speed you
recorded it at.

An audio-CD is the same as a data-CD, other than the actual data
recorded - which is formatted in a certain way, so an audio cd player
can find the tracks and index marks.

So, IMHO, this makes no sense, but please correct me if I'm wrong,
because I'd be keen to read any documentation you can provide to say
otherwise.

Regards,

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus C1 from S33:37'33" - E115:07'30" (Dunsborough, WA)
--
()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>? ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. --- ..Morse for Onno..