On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 02:07 PM, brett curtis wrote:

> Is there an equivalent of the OS9 scrapbook on OSX?

Check out ScrapX on VersionTracker, or go directly to
http://www.aqueoussoftware.com/.

Not only does it import your existing MacOS 9 Scrapbook file, it has a
heap of nifty tricks not available in the Classic version, especially
when it comes to handling text clippings.

It's shareware, but well worth the small price of $US10.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer