On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 03:24 PM, Shay Telfer wrote:

> Interesting early reports on the buymusic site.
>
> <http://www.blogcritics.org/archives/2003/07/27/002033.php>
> <http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/index.html#S15891>
>
> Don't bother going to the site, as it you can't download anything
> unless you're on a PC :)

I went there the first day or so that it was up, but now other reports
I have read say that now you can't even visit it with a Mac, although
one trick is to turn Javascript off.

Not that it matters, anyway. The site is truly b o r i n g. I haven't
tried going there since that first time. They've tried to copy the
iTunes model and failed dismally. The few selections I did try to
explore came back with "file not found" messages.
I didn't stay there long.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer