to clarify - this is NOT a USB external drive OK... so I am NOT giving away a free USB floppy drive... got it... good.... it uses the square DB20(?) port (looks like a smaller version of the square SCSI port on powerbooks.

anybody else want to join the queue of people wanting a free USB floppy drive sorry that queue is not here.

I have an external Floppy drive plus a Duo Dock floppy adaptor
(includes floppy port and ADB port) that some one can have for the
effort of picking it up from my office.

year of manufacture is 1991 & as we have no functional duo docks I am
unable to say if it works but what do you want for $0.00?

--
~
Mark Secker [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"'We are all children of $root'
or so says a wise old programer..."
Anon.

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
-- Jeremy S. Anderson