On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 2:58 PM, Paul Weaver wrote:

I am a bit confused by the change. When I click the archive address I go to a WAMUG site which then automatically switches me to the old Yahoo page.

The point of that is so that the archives can be anywhere, but we don't have too keep changing the URL in to footer. We can just update the link on the web site and everything to fine.

Curious about the reason for the change.  I thought the old system was
great.  My messages always, and I mean always, got through instantly.

You may not have had any problems, but many others on the list have. Basically we are now in control of our own list and can fix things before they break.

:-)

(Plus it saves on international bandwidth!)

- Matt

--

     Matt Healey                                                [EMAIL

  • confused Paul Weaver
    • Re: confused Matthew Healey