HI All!!

Here are some very good specials for those with burners and Digital Cameras!

If you are interested or want more info drop me an email or give me a call!

*** USB2 6 in 1 Card Reader ***
The Ultimate Card Reader. Supports Compact Flash, Smart Media, Memory Stick,
SD Memory Card, Multimedia Card and MicroDrive.

These sell for up to $75.
*** SPECIAL PRICE: $52 ***

*** Toast 5 Lite ***
If you've got a burner and you're using Apple's Built in Disc Burner, then
why not go one step further and have a few more choices, including Disc to
Disc Copy!

This sells for up to $65.
*** SPECIAL PRICE $45 with 1 Blank CD-R to get you started! ***

I also have some more JBL Speakers in,.....still only $235 before they go
back up to $255,..snap them up quickly!

I'm also taking pre-orders for the Griffin RadioSHARK, a USB AM/FM receiver
which is a bit similar to the eyTV, so if you are interested or want more
info, again drop me an email or give me a call!

Thanks for looking. And remember if you want something, but don't see it
here,..drop me an email and I will price it up for you!!

Enjoy!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr
---