Hi everyone

I have tried over ten times now to post on the WAMUG site but it bounces back every time. I emailed Matthew Healey for advice but alas no response, it did not bounce but no reply. I will email here just to see if this works as a test. Can you tell me what the 'multipart/alternative,' is. It is no different to how I usually send an email? My email works fine otherwise. Any ideas?

Failed to deliver to '<wamug@wamug.org.au>'
LIST module(list wamug) reports:
Your message cannot be posted.
It has the content-type: multipart/alternative,
and this list accepts plain text only

Thanks
Jon

Well, it seems you're using HTML e-mail for a start (as your signature includes styled bolded text), which is generally a bad idea (what's wrong with plain text?). Turn it off and see if that improves things.

Are you (or your e-mail client) attaching any images, .vcf files, or anything else? This may well also be a cause of the problem

Obviously you've managed to post now though.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper, race the