Hi Severin,

Are you able to use acrobat 5 and how does it perform ?

When Acro 5 first became available I found it would not print to my Stylewriter II printer , and still does not. I have to open Acro 4 to print to that printer.
( Its easy to refill the cartridge for the stylewriter )

( using OS9.1 )    I can print Acro5 to an Epson I have.

Conclusions were that the new version needed heaps of memory in the printer.

Cheers

Bob

Severin Crisp wrote:

I find that printing to either of my Epson Stylus Photo printers from Acrobat6 is extremely slow, even for text documents. It take ages to spool the documents then forever to go through the printer. No such problems with WordX or Photoshop7.
Can anyone advise or comment on this
Severin Crisp