From: "Kay, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:55:15 +0800
Subject: QuickTime VR Problem

One of my colleagues in the Department for Planning and Infrastructure is
using QT VR to demonstrate the impact on views of a proposed multi-storey
development in the Parliamentary Precinct.
The pictures look great but they would like to superimpose some lines
identifying the view corridor in 3-D.
Anyone know how to do this or a consultant who could be hired do it for him?
Richard Kay.
-----
Richard Kay
Planning Reform Directorate
Department for Planning and Infrastructure
Perth, Western Australia
Phone: 9264 7631
Fax: 9264 7566
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> This email (including all attachments) is intended solely for the named
addressee. It is confidential and may be subject to legal or other
professional privilege. If you receive it in error, please let us know by
reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. This email
is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or
communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. E-mails may
be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may
not be successfully replicated on other systems. We give no warranties in
relation to these matters. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of
an email purportedly sent by us, please contact us immediately. Any
confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email has
been sent to you by mistake.