Hi all,

I am looking for any possible solution to have a
second moniter on a flat pannel iMac. I don't want the
second one to mirror the first, I want them both
running together. I have been told the card that runs
the monitor (sorry, hardware is not my strong point)
wont allow this, can I get a replacement card that
does? I am looking for any solution at all. I run a G4
tower at home and know I can do it there but at work
the iMac is the only Mac and they wont be buying a
second one under any circumstances.

If anyone has a solution, no matter how difficult or
convoluded please let me know.

Kind regards,
Kelly Duffy