On 6/9/03 1:25 PM, "Dark Servant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not really sure.  But I know that everything used to work on my
> computer.  I have tried deleting all cookies to see if it had any
> effect but it didn't do anything.  I'm guessing if it is cookies it
> will be due to not having some cookies rather than having some that
> aren't working so deleting probably wouldn't do much.

That is not quite correct.  If the cookie in your system is faulty
you are in trouble, in my experience.  Deleting allows a new cookie to be
established at the next connection.

One thing about the cookie discussion, normally cookies will reside in
 the browser info. You say you have tried a number of browsers with the same
result.
It tends to suggest a problem common to the system rather than a browser.

I don't use Internet config or its equivalent, but could this have a setting
Related to cookies that is causing the trouble.

Bob