All my Eudora accounts have been set up to filter to the trash any files that are sus so it was no surprise to see the "undelivered to Microsoft" e-mail in there. Straight to the trash it went as well as searching for any copies - I use a great Freeware Find File program called EasyFind that allows you to gather and move found files to the trash.

All I can say is "I'm glad I'm a Mac person!"

Cheers all,
Brad
--
Brad Helden

Japanese Culture Consultant
Graphic Designer & Typesetter
Japanese Typesetting & Translation

Perth, Western Australia

* The contents of this email transmission are confidential and may be protected by professional privilege.
    It is only intended for the named recipient/s of this email.