Apple (and consequently I guess WAMUG) have pulled it due to a plethora of faults.

I've got 4 dead eMacs that if they have nothing to do with having OS 10.2.8 being installed on them yesterday then it's an amassing coincidence)
What happened to 10.2.8, not on
http://mirrors.wamug.org.au/apple/macosx/ as far as I can now see?

BTW with the MS Spam, I was receving about 2,000 a day (yes, that
translates into about 200MB or more of email per day).

Thanks to some tips for SpamAssassin
(http://infofiend.com/log/index.php/item/223), Highway1 are now killing
these at the server, so I don't even have to receive messages headers
and delete them.

Apparently a major cause of being a recipient is having lots of postings
archived in newsgroups - Bill, be careful with your new email address!
Of course, one of the reasons that I Google well and have therefore
received US contracts is exactly those same newsgroup postings - damned
if you do and broke if you don't!

Andy Dent BSc  MACS  AACM   http://www.oofile.com.au/
OOFILE - Database, Reports, Graphs, GUI for c++ on Mac, Unix & Windows
PP2MFC - PowerPlant->MFC portability

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

--
~
Mark Secker [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"present day