FireWire 800 PCI cards have been reduced to $99 .... I don't think
you'll find these cheaper anywhere, including the USA -
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/pci/3port/index.html

But the big, mail list exclusive, special this week is for FireWire 800
drives -
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/drives/firecube/firecube.html

Buy any model FireCube 800 drive plus a FireWire 800 PCI card and we'll
ship the entire order to you with AustAirX freight FREE. (Normal deal,
just type in WAMUG special at checkout and we'll delete all freight
charges at invoicing.)

Remember, our FireCube 800 drives also have both FireWire 400 and USB
2.0 ports on the drive so these can connect to just about any computer.

If you are looking at buying a digital camera this week ..... don't.
We are putting the final touches to a deal with Fuji to list their new
A205 2 megapixel, 3x optical zoom camera at under $300. We'll also be
debuting the S5000 Fuji with 20x zoom (I'm grabbing one of these) and
their 6mp F700. The Fuji FinePix are superb cameras; we sell them
because their quality is brilliant and their after sales service top
notch, plus they work seamlessly with either Mac or PC.

Want the ultimate notebook upgrade?
We now have available the new 7200 RPM Travelstar 2.5" drives.
http://www.zytech.com.au/other/drives/ibm.html internal
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/drives/firestar/firestar.html external
I have one already stashed away for my new PowerBook that arrives
Tuesday. These drives effectively equate to 10,000 RPM 3.5" drives and
all our HP (High Performance) 2.5" drives now feature 8MB cache.

Oh and just one last thing .... speaking of 10,000 RPM drives .....
you'll see super-fast 10,000 RPM internal AND external drives on our
brand new website that is due real soon (did you hear that Russell).

All pricing includes GST

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
7 The Strand Bunbury 6230
Phone: 08-9791 5556  Fax: 08-9791 5900
http://www.zytech.com.au

If you do not wish to receive this mail update
please reply and place "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject title