Our brand new website is due next week and we'll be running our Fuji
camera specials to coincide with the launch of the totally new Zytech
site.

Three great FireWire drive specials this week, while we are waiting on
the new site -

80GB FireCube external hard drive $299
180GB FireCube external hard drive $469
200GB FireCube external hard drive $571
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/drives/firecube/firecube.html

These units all feature the latest Western Digital drives and the
special pricing is based on a bulk order we made with WD, so these
prices are limited to current stock only ..... first in, first served.
The 80GB & 180GB drives are 2MB cache with 1 year warranty, whilst the
200GB drive is our HP (High Performance) model featuring 8MB cache and
3 year warranty.

All pricing includes GST

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
7 The Strand Bunbury 6230
Phone: 08-9791 5556  Fax: 08-9791 5900
http://www.zytech.com.au

If you do not wish to receive this mail update
please reply and place "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject title