i'm using a kensington trackball for the last 4 years, my left hand (i'm
left hander) is still fine
advantages:
1       you do not need as much desktop space,
2       you don't have to have the writ lifted all the time because the
fingers do all the movements & the wrist is down on the desk....quite
convenient in narrow spaces....
James

--
now online with g4/450 power

SAD Technic Bayswater 6053 Australia
Electronic Repairs
http://www.iinet.net.au/~saddas
ph &f +618 9370 5307 / m +614 14 421 132