Dear WAMUGgers

I'm playing around with Keynote for the first time and am making a presentation for our Showcase this Saturday. It has some sound files and photos on individual slides, and some quicktime movies as well.

I'm experiencing random "unexpected quits" when some movie slides open on the screen, which is very annoying, especially as I will be demonstrating this software to the general public. Is there an issue with Keynote and Quicktime movies? Is there something I need to do to make it more stable? I hope someone can help.

I'm using an iBook 600, 384 Mb, with 10.2.8 (latest update) with Keynote 1.1.

Regards

Reg