On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 11:15 AM, John Currie wrote:

There is another data base for the Mac besides FileMaker

It's called Panorama and has been going since 1985   with  constant
improvements of course !

And there's 4D, Omnis Studio, Valentina, MySQL, and more. Each is powerful, each has its own learning curve, and each does something the others don't. As with any software, the trick is to weigh the options, make a choice and run with it.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services            FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer