On Saturday, Oct 18, 2003, at 06:38 Australia/Perth, David de la Hunty wrote:

A general question to people doing digital stills: who do you use for printing standard size stills? A bit of a phone-around has showed huge variation in cost, and some of the photo shops around Perth find it all a bit new.

Any of you in the industry in the Perth region, who can give me a price?

Thanks, David de la Hunty

David,

My son had a couple of A4 color prints done yesterday. There is a kodak place in Riverton Forum, He was charged $15 dollars per A4 or part of.

Regards, Paul

Born to Fish; forced to work