Hello all,

We're thinking of getting a game controller for our b+w g3, but not the flying type- more of a Nintendo 64 style thing, with only a small joystick.
Any recommendations?

I've seen an adapter (on line) that connects N64 (or Playstation) game controllers to usb, but they don't seem to have made it to Australia, and especially not Perth!! One young guy in a shop I rang even tried to tell me such a thing doesn't exist...( But I've seen it, I've seen it).

Any help finding one of these or just any feedback on a good 'brand' of controller to get would be great.

Thanks,

Vicki