Hi There,

On Thursday, October 30, 2003, at 05:03  AM, WAMUG Mailing List wrote:

Have twice now had my 333 shut down as though plug pulled after approx two hours. All peripherals remain on. Once shut down will not power up again for
long time - usually left until next day.  Any help please?

I had this happen to my iMac too. I discovered that the power cord had worked it's way loose, and so the machine just appeared to go dead. I pushed the cord back in, and the problem went away. Check the power cord?

Regards,
Paul.
--
Paul W. Mulroney Logical Developments
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         86 Coolgardie Street