Hi all,

Somehow my top menu bar, with File, Tools, Layers etc
in Photoshop has disapeared.It's just not there, I
have no idea why. Maybe someone else was playing
around with the computer when I wasn't here, maybe its
some weird thing in OS10 and classic, but its gone and
I cna't edit my images at all, and given that I have
nothing else on at work at the moment other than
editing images this causes a real problem.

I know there is an option under the Tools menu, or I
believe it's Tools, that reverts all the windows and
things to Photoshop's default setting but I don't know
the keybaord shortcut for it, if there is one. If
someone can tell me what it is so I can get that menu
bar back, or give me other solutions for it I would
really appreciate it. Right now I can't correct
colours, use filters, open new tool palletes and I'm
in trouble.

I'm running Photoshop 6 in Panther on an iMac flat
panel.

Kind regards,
Kelly Duffy