We have secured a final batch of 80GB hard drives (if you missed out
last time) and have these on runout at $269 as an external FireCube or
$135 as a bare drive. These are premium Hitachi (IBM) drives in the
premium FireCube case, so don't miss out -
http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=CLEAR

We've also reduced pricing on the super-fast 7200 RPM 2.5" 60GB
Travelstar and FireStar drives. A bare 60GB is $499 and a portable
Firestar FireWire drive is $599. This is the ultimate mobile computing
upgrade!

For the ultimate Bluetooth Christmas toy, take a look at Sony
Ericsson's CAR-100 .... we won't try to describe it, just take a peek -
http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SE-CAR
We now also have laser pointers, blue torches, game pads (YES take a
look) and other neat accessories for mobile phones on our Zytech site.

If you have a Bluetooth phone but don't want to lash out for a
full-blown Bluetooth car kit, why not take a look at our Bluetooth
hands-free car kit -
http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=BLUE
.... they're only $99 and we have ample units in stock.

I've bought one of the sensational 44" LG DLP (Digital Light
Processing) TV/monitors -
http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=PLAS
If you'd like to know more about DLP and "out there" technology, there
is an excellent multimedia website at - http://www.dlp.com and if you'd
like to see any other LG video/audio products on the site, please let
us know.

Remember we have 42" Plasma screens from under $5000 as well as
widescreen LCD displays on the new Zytech site.

.... and for those chasing the much-awaited DiskWarrior 3.1 update - it
is due within the next 24 hours. You can download from the Alsoft site.

If you buy any product mentioned in this week's mailer, you'll also be
offered a Mobile Phone Hand Flasher/Holder at checkout for just $4.95

All pricing includes GST

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
7 The Strand Bunbury 6230
Phone: 08-9791 5556  Fax: 08-9791 5900
http://www.zytech.com.au

If you do not wish to receive this mail update
please reply and place "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject title