I have Roxio Toast 5.2.1 on my iMac running 10.2.8 and am trying to update
it to Toast 5.2.3 in preparation for changing over to  OS 10.3.1.

I successfully downloaded the update but when the updating starts and I get
to having to hit the "accept" button to accept the conditions it is faded
and nothing I can do will make it live. So I cannot progress further. The
"decline" and print button are live and work.

The Roxio website is not helpful (as usual).  Any ideas apart from
downloading it again. Being still on the old system this takes 30 minutes!

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Lloyd