From: Rod Lavington [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 17 December 2003 12:11 PM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Is it just me, or does Networking in 10.3 suck!

Hi All!

I have been having a couple of problems with 10.3 and
networking.  Specifically, when I take my laptop to work
and plug into the ADSL router (which is just running a
DHCP server), I have to restart both the modem and the
iBook to get the internet up and running.  I have no
prblems getting an IP address from the router, but getting
the net seems to be painful.

Anybody else had issues with networking in 10.3?  It
worked pretty darn good in 10.2, so I hope they haven't
changed things for the sake of change!

Merry Christmas to everyone on the list, and have a great
New Year!

Seeya

Rod!