On 28 Dec 2003, at 5:19 AM, Phillip McGree wrote:

My house got burgled tonight.

On 28 Dec 2003, at 5:19 AM, Phillip McGree wrote:

My house got burgled tonight.

Okay moral of the story people #1 lock your doors #2 dont chase them
Phill be lucky they ran I have heard of lots of occassions were they havent and the homeowner is on their way to hospital after the incedent AND last but not least without sounding condescending sell all them motorbikes and get insurance for the house, YES i agree its bullshit but in these times we live in where the bad guy can sue you for injuries sustained while robbing your house is it worth it