Trying unsuccessfully to load above onto the mac. Using Dual 1,25 G4 with 1.7 G of RAM and continue to get the following error message whenever I try to create a new PC.

OS not found.
Install OS on this hard drive.

However, there is no command prompt to allow typing of instructions, nor do windows shortcut keys work in the window.

Have tried M$ website but that is only useful if you have bought the full version with the OS included. Have tried loading full versions of Win 98 SE, ME, and XP with the same result.

Reason I need this is to run M$ Access as this has the last 7 years of data for thesis I am writing and can't afford the time to re-enter the information.

Any thoughts would be gleefully entertained.

Thanks in advance.
Lindsay