>and <awmygawd!!!> a syquest drive... do we rememberwhat  syquest drives are
>kiddies? Yes, they were what your mommy and your daddy used to use not long
>after they stopped using double density floppy disks  ;)

I still have a fair bit of SyQuest stuff around here... whenever I have my semi
annual cleanups around here, some of it gets chucked.

SyQuest stuff and floppy disks are sort of like nuclear contamination...there's
a half life, and it takes thousands of years for it to vanish to an
unnoticeable level.

Phil

Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree                                          Web:
http://www.phil.net.au
Perth, Western Australia                        http://www.perthcomedy.com
Mobile Phone: 0418 922 500
Macs for sale - new and secondhand              http://www.themacshack.com.au

Disclaimer:
This transmission is intended for people that have functioning eyesight and
literacy.  If you have no eyesight, or can't read, please disregard this email.
 Thank you.