Can anyone tell me if it is possible (and to what cost outlay) to put some sort of USB card or connector to a PM7200 so I can use a scanner and digital camera?

As for the 7300 question... any generic PCI USB card and 8.6 or above

Also does anyone have any RAM for sale for the aforementioned machine (size and cost)?

70ns 128 pin DIMMS, no sorry not me - but this was another cross platform memory chip that was used in a lot of Intel boxes so should be easy to track down new or s/h

Thanks,
Brad
--
Brad Helden

Japanese Culture Consultant
Graphic Designer & Typesetter
Japanese Typesetting & Translation

Perth, Western Australia

* The contents of this email transmission are confidential and may be protected by professional privilege.
    It is only intended for the named recipient/s of this email.

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

--
~
Mark Secker [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"present day