Who is your ISP?

Paul

On 23/01/2004, at 4:52 PM, Lloyd White wrote:

I have a problem emailing a  .jpg attachment of 800k.

I am using Panther and entourage.  Half way through the transfer the
connection is dropped.

I have tried using Mail and the same thing occurs at the same stage. It does not do this with Word attachments nor with downloading large files.

Is there some simple explanation? I am getting a lot of disconnects with
Panther which did not occur with 10.2 but this  attachment problem is
constant.

TIA

Lloyd

-