If you install the latest security update (Security Update 1-26-04) you'll need go around and check your default internet applications, if you use Safari and Mail as your apps. This means you'll have visit Safari and Mail's Preferences and check their General settings. Mine defaulted to Internet Explorer and MS Entourage. Very strange, since one would thing they would defualt to Apple's own offerings.

This happened with the previous update as well.

Let's hope we see a return to a centralised location for these settings in the next release of MacOS X. The Jaguar method was just fine.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services            FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer