On 8 Feb 2004, at 2:36 PM, Chris Burton wrote:

Bob

<SNIP>

great idea.

kind regards

chris

On 08/02/2004, at 1:12 PM, Bob Jackson wrote:

It would be appreciated if broadband users could advise (to me direct and not the list) the following information -
*name of ISP
*broadband type: cable, ADSL, ISDN
*location: residence/business
Please do not supply information about connections paid for by your employer and used by you at the employer's place of business as it is intended that the survey be restricted to member paid connections.

Thanks.
Bob

Hello All,
I too think it is a good Idea and have sent Bob my entry. How about including comments on your's on the level of satisfaction with the service, and the type of modem (Ethernet/USB)?

Regards,

John Taylor