I missed this post due to TELSTRA having a problem they do not know
about
All my phone lines dropped out, then the dialtone went and was left with
Battery, and telstra do not know why (and it was 2 separate numbers on 2
different sections of the exchange, seems like times have not changed
since I was working for them)

> Also I'd like to try the Galaxy TV antenna trick one day. Does anyone
> know if this will really work?

Yeap sure does, I have a link between here and the local school using 2
of the old Galaxey Antennas,  so I can do remote admin (as the EDU has
said no onsite modems to be run 24/7 and be on their new network :o( (I
made it a secure link and only 1 ip allowed (and that is me 24/7))

> BTW it seems we've "won" a Dr Bott ExtendAir antenna on eBay, so when
> (if?) it arrives, we'll let you know if it's really effective.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Reg and Elaine Whitely
> Augusta, WA

Regards,