I am having the same problem. Ever since I updated to 10.3.2, and because I selected Toast as my default, the machine will not even allow me to use the finder to burn to CD! ie the dialogue box that asks what you wish to do with the blank disk, etc will not launch, and the CD will not appear on the
desktop so that I can Drag & Drop files onto it for burning.

Regards
Daniel F