At this stage we've contained hard drive pricing but the 3-4% drop in
the Aussie dollar already has drive vendors scrambling to lift prices.

WD has already raised drive pricing across the board, brought on by
demand outstripping supply of their drives .... so expect to see all
drive pricing increase next week as we replenish stock. In the meantime
you can still get a $375 FireCube FW drive -
http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=ZYFC

If you buy either a Bluetooth headset $99
http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=BLUE
or a USB 2.0 3.5" drive enclosure
http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ZYT079
this week, you'll be offered a Microsoft optical wheel mouse at a 50%
discount (as you proceed to checkout).

We've just dropped our $128MB Flash Drive to $89 and we have more stock
due in from Taiwan of the SanDisk USB 2.0 Flash Drive for $129 -
http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=FLASHD

It appears Microsoft have changed the URL for their $9.95 upgrade
offer for Office 2004 to -
www.microsoft.com/australia/officemac/tg

All pricing includes GST

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
7 The Strand Bunbury 6230
Phone: 08-9791 5556  Fax: 08-9791 5900
http://www.zytech.com.au

If you do not wish to receive this mail update
please reply and place "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject title