G'Day all   from the ex-treasurer

Some members have been asking about subscriptions .
As you will recall  we have been moving towards the situation where all
subscriptions  expired on a common date, namely 31st December each year.

The majority of members subscriptions expired  last December  31st
There are a few that have paid in advance of that date.

The subscription  for ordinary members is $30
The subscription for students is $20
The subscription for Corporate members  is  $190

Payment where due can be made by  cheque  or money order  to

WAMUG Treasurer
Post Office Box 514 Wembley Post Office   6913

Alternatively  you can pay by Bank transfer to

BANK WEST
WAMUG ACCOUNT  is      BSB 306075     and Account number 4197787

So that we can identify who the payment is from please include your Name
and/or Member No in what is known as the narrative.

WAMUG does not run raffles. We conduct ballots to select members worthy of some special recognition.