I recently got an e-mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] :

"We apologize but we were unable to verify your account information with the answers you provided to our security questions.

Because too many invalid attempts were made to answer these questions, you will not be able to reset your password for the next 8 hours."

I take this to mean someone is trying to gain access to my account - most likely for some nasty reason.

Anyone else had this or is it perhaps a glitch in a system?

Cheers, Antony.
=   Antony N. Lord           =     http://antonylord.com         =
=   [EMAIL PROTECTED]       =     Perth, Western Australia      =