In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
on Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 12:08:15PM +0800, Chris Burton wrote:
> I have uploaded the site using the FTP browser in Golive to the server
> at Informed Technology.

Note that each of the images is linked to its corresponding page like
this: ../New%20Site%20wwr.data/Diagrams/diagram/humpback.html

The ../New%20Site%20wwr.data portion is spurious, as you cannot go to
".." when you are already at the top level of the website. Furthermore,
I could not find any of the following folders in the top level of your
web space (at least not via my web browser):

New%20Site%20wwr.data
Diagrams
diagram

Although I know nothing about GoLive, I suggest that you move Diagrams
into the same folder as your index page, then check the links in GoLive
and upload the entire site again. Presumably, GoLive has only uploaded
the contents of the folder that contains your index page, not the 'New
Site wwr.data' folder.

PS. On a completely unrelated note, I suggest it is undesirable to
say "This site is in a state of evolution" on a site with ecological
content, as it portrays the vernacular sense of "evolution" in the
same light as the biological one.