I am cleaning up and would appreciate suggestions about what to do with the
following:

1 Equipment that won't work, such as hard disks and cards of all kinds, as well
as some Mac computers. Trying to not put them in the Wheelie Bin.

2 Mac computing gear that works, but is old, such as Mac 512s, Plusses,
Classics, Colour Classics, External SCSI hard and removable drives. All come
with appropriate SW. Is there a Mac museum somewhere in WA? I have working
copies of M$ Word V1, Photshop V1, and PageMaker V1, amongst others, that work
on the earlier of these machines
--
Regards,

Ray Forma