Hi all,

I have a problem the answer to which is probably very simple, but it escapes
me at the moment.

I am clicking on a link on a web page, a table of contents that is a pdf
file with hyperlinks to other parts of the document to be exact, which
should open up in the web browser using the acrobat plug-in.  However it
insists on down loading and opening up in acrobat itself (not the reader),
which means that as a table of contents with hyperlinks to other parts of
the document it is useless.

How do I change this so it will open in the browser?

I am running 10.3.2 , acrobat 5 & safari 1.2

Thanks in advance

Ken...