Hi All,

I'm still having trouble with my applications unexpectedly quitting on a fairly regular basis, making any kind of work extremely difficult if not impossible.

I'm running 10.3.2 on a Dual 1Ghz G4, 768 Mb DDR SDRAM, I've got a little over 40Gb free space on a 80Gb hard drive.

I've run Diskwarrior, YASU and the Disk Utility with no luck.

I've made a copy of the System and Console Logs from the last quit, though I'm not able to decipher it :) If anyone's able to lend a hand contact me off list and I can send the logs through. Otherwise it's off to the service centre with me.

Cheers!

Callum