Hi Everyone:

My husband and I have sold about $5,000-$7,000 worth of stuff, big and
small, on eBay. We have always been paid by the consumers, and they have
always been happy with their purchases (as our feedback shows). The most
expensive single item we sold was $1,000. The cheapest? $10.

We have bought lots of stuff from eBay as well, but nothing like the same
price tag. Using a credit card is good advice. So is actually speaking to
the individual to make sure that they exist--you can ask them for a phone
number and have a discussion about the item. I wouldn't buy something on
eBay which costs more that $1,000, though. And I tend to purchase items from
stores on eBay, rather than individuals, if the item is expensive.

There are some guidelines on eBay as to how to trade safely, but it is
always a risk. That is why a credit card is such a good idea.

At the moment I have several items on eBay: a mobile cable, eyeglasses, and
unopened toner cartridges.

Tell me where else I could sell all that stuff in one place so cheaply! I
really like the service!!

Nat