Some members may be interested in :
macam: application and component Mac OS X support for several USB web cams.

I recently sent this email to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Having bought 2 of your Dolphinfast - Fastusb-1007 Digital Cameras from Dick Smith outlets to use on Apple Mac platform about a year ago - I was disappointed to find there were no Mac drivers for this camera. I could only use the cameras when running VPC V6. I couldn't return the cameras as both packages had been opened and was rather stuck. I have now found a free source for the Mac drivers and wanted to advise you so others will not be disappointed should they wish to use these cameras on OS X Mac System. The software works perfectly. I am using Mac OSX Panther latest operationg system on a G4 Power Book 17".

'Macam' software for Macintosh OS X supports and provides the Macintosh OS X driver for your Dolphinfast - Fastusb-1007 Digital Camera. The software is freely available -
Please find details below.

macam: application and component
Mac OS X support for several USB webcams
Version 0.8, 30.1.2003. Documentation @
<http://webcam-osx.sourceforge.net>http://webcam-osx.sourceforge.net

Download from:
<http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/webcam-osx/macam.0.8.dmg?use_mirror=unc>http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/webcam-osx/macam.0.8.dmg?use_mirror=unc

cheers

Doug Sheerer
--
Douglas Sheerer   Director
(B.A. Art + Design, Post Grad Dip Fine Art, Master of Arts, Art - New Media)

Galerie Düsseldorf
Directors: Magda + Douglas Sheerer
9, Glyde Street, Mosman Park, WA 6012 Australia
Gallery Hours during exhibitions : Wednesday - Friday 11 - 5 pm Sunday 2 - 5 pm
All other times by appointment Closed Public Holidays
telephone/fax  +61  8 9384 0890
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ABN 13 505 972 151

Visit our Web Site at :
http://www.galeriedusseldorf.com.au
our exhibitions comprehensively at your fingertips

/////////////////
Always more steps to climb

IMPORTANT:
The contents of this email transmission are confidential and may be protected by professional privilege. The contents are only intended for the named recipient/s of this email. If you have received this message in error please notify us immediately and destroy the original. This email has been sent to you in good faith. In the interests of a SPAM free environment and if you no longer wish to receive exhibition and general notifications from Galerie Düsseldorf please reply stating 'Remove me from your mailing List' in the subject heading and we will honour your request.