Hi Mac lovers
The market dictates that I drop the price on my recently advertised gear.
OK, here we go. If not sold this week, will advertise in the paper.
Was originally advertised for $650. Will now sell for $550.

All equipment has proven to be very reliable. Well suited to someone
starting out with computing, wanting a low cost mobile - and mac - solution,
tired of fighting off virus attacks, etc. To the right buyer, I will also
offer after-sales advice within my capability.

Total original purchase price:  $4825+
(will sell as a package or as individual items (**). Gear includes original
packaging and invoices).

** G3 233MHz POWERBOOK ** (Wallstreet ­ manufactured 1998/9)
320 Meg RAM (bottom 64MB, top 256MB), 2gig HDD, 14.1" screen, 56k internal
modem, Cdrom + near-new, authentic Apple rechargeable battery (worth over
$200 alone) + updated power adaptor + laptop floppy disk drive.

Running  OS 9.1, + range of applications
Laptop in very good condition, with only some peeling paint on underside of
chassis. When Computer Trade Ctr had the machine in recently to test the new
battery, the techo there said it was in good nick.

+ Kensington ADB 2 button Mouse
+ PCMIA USB card with 2 USB slots   - this allows interface with USB
peripherals
+ Executive leather-style carry bag

**EPSON STYLUS PHOTO 700 PRINTER**
ADB and parallel ports

**Kensington Videocam USB webcam**

All reasonable offers accepted. Please email me directly for further info. I
can provide jpegs of items if desired.

Greg