Gary Dorn sent this tip through last month, it might work for you

<http://www.yellowmug.com/tips/iphoto.html>

On Apr 18, 2004, at 08:44, Rosemary Horton wrote:

I just downloaded my photos from my Kodak DX3700 into Iphoto. I've done this 100s of times. This time , after it indicated that the photos were downloaded, there's nothing there. A directory but no photos. I always have is set to delete from my memory card as I download, as deleting manually is a pain with a lot of photos. Unfortunately now it seems I've lost the whole lot from my trip to Melbourne. Anybody got any ideas to recover them?

Wendy Austin  & Thomas Oswin
Coastal Road, Pomponette
via Surinam, Mauritius Island
Tel/ans/fax  +230 6257399