Hi,

Is it possible to force Safari (1.2.1 v125.1 / Mac OS X 10.3.3) reload a
cached page upon demand? I don't know whether the problem is with
Safari's own cache or its interaction with proxy servers, but I find it
is difficult to make it reload pages at my whim. I think I have problems
even for sites with which Safari does not use a proxy (such things do
exist for me, because I use automatic proxy configuration). Basically,
it is difficult to develop web pages with Safari because it does not
reload when I expect it to. This problem is particular to Safari and not
other browers. (Well, I find IE on any platform is also a pain, but I
never use IE). I have tried various combinations of modifier keys, and
searched through the help. Any clues? (I don't remember if there's an
option in the 'Debug' menu, but in any case I would prefer a solution
that works on any computer without preparation.)

PS. As a side note, the terminology in Safari appears to be "Reload".
Some browsers call it "Refresh" instead.