On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 20:31, Rob Davies wrote:
> Evening All,
>
> I am in process of re-organising network with limited resources around
> home, office and notebooks utilising Apples reasonably priced and fast
> wireless offering. If anyone has thoughts or advice with following
> question much appreciated.
>
> With the above base station connected to a local firewall, gateway
> machine via the ethernet connection. Thus enables those whom have access
> to said gateway or wireless base station to use a usb printer attached
> to said device, Yes or No?

Uhm, I think you're asking if a USB printer is connected to your gateway
machine, can the wireless users print to it...

If that is your question, then the answer is yes.

All you should need to do is to share the printer. (I'm guessing that
print-sharing is installed and enabled by default :-)

Others will point you to the correct location if you need help since I
don't actually have access to OS-X these days.

> cheers
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S38°01'05" - E145°25'10" (Upper Beaconsfield, VIC)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..