On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 11:48, Mark Secker wrote:
 then go in to terminal and type in the text in the following block:
 --------

 CD /volumes/<name of mounted ipod image>
 CP -R  iPod_Control /Volumes/<name of reset iPod>

Perhaps tcsh under OSX does things differently, but on most systems
commands are case sensitive, so you'd need to use 'cd' and 'cp' not 'CD'
and 'CP'. This is also worth bearing in mind for paths.

Craig Ringer

you are of course right - strange as I'm sure I cut and pasted these out of the terminal window?

--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)